Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lebaran Photoshoot

Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah S.W.T as his blessed, finally we (Kak Mai, Miss Fiela, Kak Fad and Kak Ina) can do this Raya photoshoot. We just have the concept by the wardrobe only. No other props. Just wardrobe and "emotion".

For me, personally. This is the good-est effort i can do while fasting. And Alhamdulillah. The work incredibily "outstanding". InsyaAllah. Nevertheless, I'll always believe that people (readers, viewers, photographers) eyes are different. They can percept good thing and somehow the percept bad thing.

As this photography, I always want to hear critisms, comment, wish and advices so I can learn more and better. So, I accept all kind of comment. And I take them as a positive thing cum compliment. 

I hope you enjoy all the photos here and please do comment. I'm craving to hear them.















I hope this is fine and I hope everybody will like it. By the way, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. As i concern i'm just human being I might done mistakes. Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

ps: Dear all viewer from Cosmopoint, Selamat Hari Raya weiiiiiii. Personally a very thank you to Kak Mai, Miss Fiela, Kak Fad and Kak Ina. Muaxxs.

2 comments:

  1. wah, aku paling suka yg last pic tu...cara la...

    yg lain cun jgk...

    ReplyDelete