Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

Assalamaualaikum and greetings. After a month of fasting, now here come the day that all Muslims were celebrating for. Hari Raya. Hari Raya is the day of victory. The day that we apologize, forgeive and forget the past of each other. The day that we open a new book after one. The day that we meet up with all our long-lost relatives. And the most important thing, the day that full of joy, duit raya and all-day-eating. Malaysia is one of the biggest country that celebrate Eid Mubarak. Not only Malay, Chinese and Indian also celebrate it together. That's why the concept of "1 Malaysia" stand for. I love Hari Raya so much, but not because of the "duit raya" and eating things. Its just so different when you felt the real depth meaning of Hari Raya. We learn how to accept things changes and also "muhasabah diri", the way we kill our ego and feel humble to the only One, Allah S.W.T. Well, I believe that everybody has their own meaning of Hari Raya.

As the time flying by, and the moments are captured. Here I want to share some of the picture taken on the first Hari Raya. I hope you enjoy this.

Father, Abdul Tohir. Mother, Wan Salbiah and me, Abdul Wafi.

Whole Family.

Grandparents and Grandchildren.

Kak Long's families.

Kakpi's families.

My cousins, Azureen, Suhaila and Mahera.

My nieces having their meal.

My nephews. Danny and Farris.

My cousin, Shukran and my nephew, Danny.

My family and Atok (my grandma).

My cousin, Afiq and Atok.

Suhaila's siblings.

Mak Lina's families.

Sister, Kakpi and cousin, Suhaila.

My beautiful, wonderful, perfect Malaysian primadona, My only one Atok. Love her very much. See the teeth. Muahahaha. But that one is the greatest smile ever.

Pak Ngah's granddaughter.

Mak Leha's families.

Pak Deris's families.

This is all i can reveal since i need to have the rest as personal keeping. Hehe. So, I hope you guys can enjoy my Family's Hari Raya at least. If you have any comment, enquiry or anything kindly email me at wafiabdul@live.com.my or simply drop those comment by comment section or chatbox. I guess, this is all for now. More to come. Wish you a very Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.

ps. Jemputlah datang ke rumah okay. Muaxxx.

1 comment:

  1. ni gmbr lama ni...

    tapi gmbr no 1 best sbb awak dapat buangkan bnyk distraction kat background

    ReplyDelete